- Photographing scenic photographs can be taken from the Viewpoint of the Wonder Hole
- Exploring the caves
- Leisurely strolls in the Park
- Canoeing- canoeing on the Zambezi is a favourite activity in Mana Pools and affords an unparalleled opportunity to experience the river.
- Guided walks- visitors can hire qualified armed Parks staff to take them game viewing on foot.
- Wilderness trails- this is a unique experience for the nature lover and those who enjoy the challenge of facing nature one on one.
- Lion tracking- visitors can join Parks staff as they track radio-collared lions on foot.
- Fishing- visitors can fish in the Zambezi River and experience the excitement of hooking large fish e.g. Tiger fish, bream and chessa.
GONAREZHOU NATIONAL PARK
- Daytime and full moon walking trails
- Excellent bird watching
- Unique view of the sunset from the red hills
- Panoramic platform views
- Numerous viewing points from numerous pools and pans
- Wilderness value and wildlife
- Walking safaris
- Game viewing
HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
- Ngweshla Pan- pleasant day drive.
- Nyamandhlovu Pan- prime game viewing area.
- Doma Waterhole- an exceptional view of the African Sunset.
- Picnic Sites- Maximum 12 people.
- Ngweshla- there are summer huts, kitchens and ablution blocks.