Gonarezhou National Park is proud to introduce it's new tented camp, situated next to Chipinda Pools campsite on the banks of the Runde River.
The camp consists of 4 canvas tents with polished cement floors and built-up verandasâ€™, each with en-suite bathroom and secure kitchenette, with magnificent views over the Runde against the backdrop of the Chionja hills.
The tents are equipped with:
- Solar geyser and lights
- En-suite bathroom with flush toilet and shower
- Secure kitchenette with running water and wash-basin
- Cutlery and crockery
- Two-plate gas stove
- Bedding and towels
- Braai stand
- Camp chairs and table
- Water is ZINWA treated
Currently no fridge/freezer is available, although we hope to provide this facility in the future.
- USD 70/tent/night â€“ two-bed tent (double bed)
- USD 90/tent/night â€“ four-bed tent (double bed and two singles)
- USD 100 for the two-bed tent, USD 120 for the four-bed
- Extra stretcher beds with foam mattress and bedding can be provided at USD 10/stretcher/night (stretcher strong enough to support adult)
A maximum of 6 people can be accommodated in each tent, with the exception of children under 6 who might be sharing with an adult or have their own camping cot.
for further information or to make a booking.
We look forward to welcoming you to Gonarezhou!