MANA POOLS NATIONAL PARK
- Canoeing- canoeing on the Zambezi is a favourite activity in Mana Pools and affords an unparalleled opportunity to experience the river.
- Guided walks- visitors can hire qualified armed Parks staff to take them game viewing on foot.
- Wilderness trails- this is a unique experience for the nature lover and those who enjoy the challenge of facing nature one on one.
- Lion tracking- visitors can join Parks staff as they track radio-collared lions on foot.
- Fishing- visitors can fish in the Zambezi River and experience the excitement of hooking large fish e.g. Tiger fish, bream and chessa.
CHINHOYI RECREATIONAL PARK
Photographing scenic photographs can be taken from the Viewpoint of the Wonder Hole
Exploring the caves
Leisurely strolls in the Park
HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
Ngweshla Pan- pleasant day drive.
Nyamandhlovu Pan- prime game viewing area.
Doma Waterhole- an exceptional view of the African Sunset.
Picnic Sites- Maximum 12 people.
Ngweshla- there are summer huts, kitchens and ablution blocks.
GONAREZHOU NATIONAL PARK
Daytime and full moon walking trails
Excellent bird watching
Unique view of the sunset from the red hills
Panoramic platform views
Numerous viewing points from numerous pools and pans
Wilderness value and wildlife